Day in the Life of a Leo...Mystiq

27 year old female just trying to make it in this crazy world having champagne dreams with only Kool-Aide money...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My first blog....wtf is a blog?!?!

This is my first post on my new blog...I had no idea what the hell a blog was LOL! I found out that my nephew had a blog and other people had them too, so why not have my own? I haven't had a journal in years...and right now, I really need to release my thoughts....

I have alot of issues...


Today wasn't a good day for me. I was really stressed out at work....see, they are enforcing all these rules and if you mess up, then you get fired. I already have other things that I have to deal with: bills, the wedding, my health, etc. I gained some weight (10lbs) and I'm really feeling every pound. I don't feel sexy at all...just feel real fat. I know what I have to do in order to lose weight, but I'm just so lazy!!! I gotta make some kind of move to lose at least 50lbs...I'll start January 1st 2005...

Until tomorrow...


0 Comments:

<< Home