Day in the Life of a Leo...Mystiq

27 year old female just trying to make it in this crazy world having champagne dreams with only Kool-Aide money...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Day 2...same ol' same 'ol

Hey! Today was okay...<

I think I'm pregnant. I'm not totally sure, because I have PCOS and it's hard to conceive, but I'm having some symptoms: sore breasts, crazy hunger, Kenny sleeping alot LOL...I don't think I am though. OH WELL! I guess it's gonna have to wait until after the wedding...


Today, I am coming to the conclusion that I can't be like this anymore. Weight Watchers really worked for me when I was dedicated, and I do like to work out-once I'm finished I feel good. So, starting January 1st, I'm going to make major changes...I have no choice but to go back on WW and exercise. I want to try yoga too, to clear my head and to become focused again. I'm trying to grow my hair long like it was years ago and I want to go down to 150lbs. I'm currently 230lbs. I think it can be done by August. Who knows? This is something I have to do.

I'm a lil apprehensive to really let out my feelings right now. There are some things that I'm going through emotionally, especially during the holidays. I really miss my parents, my Aunt Ginger and my grandmother Ida Frances. I miss bugging out with my mom, taking drives to different places with Daddy, talking to Aunt Ginger on the phone for hours about everything and nothing, and getting letters and cards in the mail from MaMa. I've been very fortunate to make it this far in my life with all the tragedy that I've encountered, but still feel like something is missing besides my beloved family...damn, I sound like a novel!

More to come! Until tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home