Day in the Life of a Leo...Mystiq

27 year old female just trying to make it in this crazy world having champagne dreams with only Kool-Aide money...

Friday, December 03, 2004

Ha! I do feel like shit!

LOL, j/k! Today was okay; nothing to jump about.

Just can't believe it's December already and 2005 is right around the corner. I have so much to do, and don't even know where to start. For one, losing weight is number one on my list of resolutions! Next is to have long, healthy hair by the wedding in August; eat better-cut out beef for next year (at least until the wedding). Find a way to buy an outfit, or at least a shirt, a pair of jeans or something every paycheck. I need to build back up my wardrobe...and since I'm trying to lose weight, it would be only right to have new form fitting clothes...I'm not trying to wear my size 18's for the rest of my life! I want to look like a million bucks for the wedding...well, not just the wedding, but for the rest of my life. I really let myself go and I'm at my heaviest. Gotta get myself together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home