Day in the Life of a Leo...Mystiq

27 year old female just trying to make it in this crazy world having champagne dreams with only Kool-Aide money...

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Nothing going on...really

I had an okay day today...it was kinda quiet at work. I actually went to the gym for 40 minutes today. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and did some sit ups. I basically forced myself to go because I needed to start somewhere. It felt good to be downstairs and work out for a minute. I will start to go to the gym every day after work for at least 1 hour-I realized that today makes 8 months before our wedding day! I have so much to do with my health...it's like I have to pig out before January 1st...because once the new year comes in, junk food will have to take a back burner. I have to be serious, because I don't want to be a fat bride....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home