Day in the Life of a Leo...Mystiq

27 year old female just trying to make it in this crazy world having champagne dreams with only Kool-Aide money...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

It's been a long time...

It's been awhile since I've posted. Happy New Year! I'm still pigging out-I'm not preggo and I'm stressing about this wedding. We had decided to go with Minisink in Harlem, but we won't have professional caterers. But if we go with a catering hall, then we have to pay per head, and we're planning to invite 170 people. Oh well...we don't have that much time.

RHAPSODY Link

I haven't heard this song is soooooooooooo long!!!! It gets me hyped up in a good way! I used to play this song alot.


I'm going to the gym when I get back to work. This weekend, we got the big blizzard, and it looks like it's 10 inches outside. I'm not ready to shovel my car out of the snow and drive to work on Monday. Them fools at VZ will not see me on Monday LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home